Nesucarhoa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Samurai Champloo In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Fuu, a waitress who works in a teahouse, rescues two master swordsmen, Mugen and Jin, from their execution to help her find the "samurai who smells of sunflowers."
WHAT I LIKED<br/><br/>1. Story has many good moments with likable characters and good character development.<br/><br/>2. Background score was good. The &quot;Kuzunoha no Kowakare&quot; goze song was beautiful.<br/><br/>3. The fight scenes were great.<br/><br/>WHAT I DIDN&#39;T LIKE<br/><br/>1. The anime started off strongly but tapered off towards the end.<br/><br/>2. Many filler episodes, especially towards the end.<br/><br/>TOP 5 EPISODES<br/><br/>1. Episode 11 - Gamblers and Gallantry<br/><br/>2. Episode 26 - Evanescent Encounter (Part 3)<br/><br/>3. Episode 01 - Tempestuous Temperaments<br/><br/>4. Episode 20 - Elegy of Entrapment (Verse 1)<br/><br/>5. Episode 14 - Misguided Miscreants (Part 2)<br/><br/>VERDICT<br/><br/>A decent anime with some great moments but too many fillers.<br/><br/>6/10 - Above average
Well, I&#39;ve been an anime fan for -say 10 yrs?- a long time. And none of the series got a hold on me like this one. All the characters in this anime are well-thought and placed. The animations are WONDROUS I might add, and you can see the characteristic &quot;samurai ID&quot; slip away into the hands of sensitive (altough never shows it) Jin and &quot;&#39;Nevermind&#39;er&quot; Mugen. These two guys (one a Ronin, the other a criminal) are the characters I added without a thought to my &quot;best characters ever!&quot; list. The anime contains both funny and sad scenes without disturbing the ambiance of it. And the last episodes are so dramatic and tense that they will keep you on your fingertips until the end. I&#39;m telling you. You DEFINITELY should see this one.

Episode 1.138 download torrentBlanket Fort full movie in hindi 720p downloadLittle Tigers full movie hindi downloadAnd the Winner Is full movie free downloadDrive song free downloadCase File 45 'Fat Man Lil Boy' full movie hd downloadThe Shadow full movie hd 1080p downloadPinochestein 3d full movie in hindi free download mp4malayalam movie download Wildfire: The Arabian HeartLate Night Double-D Features with the B-Movie Babes movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.