Nesucarhoa Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Jackass: The Movie Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Johnny Knoxville and his crazy friends appear on the big screen for the very first time in Jackass: The Movie. They wander around Japan in panda outfits, wreak havoc on a once civilized golf court, they even do stunts involving LIVE alligators, and so on. While Johnny Knoxvile and his pals put their life at risk, they are entertaining people at the same time. Get ready for Jackass: The Movie!!
Johnny Knoxville and his band of maniacs perform a variety of stunts and gross-out gags on the big screen for the first time.
I think Bam Margera is the best part of the movie because he is so sexy but about the movie i thought it was hilarious i hope that they make a Jackass the movie 2 and i forgot to say that Steve-O is also very sexy.My favorite parts of this movie was when they put firecrackers in their cracks and shot them.Also i liked when Bam woke his parents up with the fireworks that was funny.I still watch this movie even though it is 4 years old.I cant get enough of the laughter and the stupid stunts they do.It has to hurt when Steve-O snorts the wasabi up his nose,and when they do the paper cuts on Johnny's fingers and toes and on Steve-O's mouth.
I agree with some other reviewers here that this movie is mostly not funny, however there are definitely a few moments that shock and amuse. Extreme pranks and stunts is the only way to describe it. It's hard to shock anymore these days, so big efforts are required. Are the stunts all genuine? Looks like it. It takes a certain type of stuntman to willingly get beaten up, electrocuted, cut, shot, and other dangerous acts. I don't think it takes a smart stuntman to do these things. Many of the stunts would need to be performed and captured more creatively before it could ever be good performance art. Something tells me though that Jackass isn't trying to be artistic or even clever, rather it revels in its own stupidity.
All told, either you get it or you don't. Film critics and senators with election prospects don't. Kids in the mood to laugh at stupid shit for 87 minutes do. I'll toss my hat in the latter ring with glee.
The Unrated Version of this movie runs approx. 3 and a half minutes longer than the normal Theatrical version and features several additional gross scenes interesting for the die-hard Jackass fans.
the A Man and His Mate full movie download in hindi1911 movie download hdManifesto movie download in mp4Dunkirk movie free download hdThe King I full movie torrentAkaKILL! Theater: 14th Elimination - Love Esdeath, Seriously! tamil pdf downloadWonderguy full movie in hindi 720pStorage movie download in mp4Episode 1.124 download torrentThe Book of Records torrent
Please log in to post a reply.