Nesucarhoa Admin replied

293 weeks ago

YamaKinkarudu Hd Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Chiranjeevi and Sarathbabu are police officers and very close friendswell. Both of them send a very notorious criminal gang (headed by Sudharshan)to jail. Chiru later marries Sarathbabu's sister - Raadhika and the couple also have a son. In the meantime the criminal gang escapes from jail and are trying to take revenge on both the officers. First they kill Sarathbabu and later Satyanarayana - a retired army officer - who is taking care of Raadhika and her son while Chiranjeeevi is away. They also kidnap his son and ask him to come to a place to retrieve his son.
I don't think I can ever forget this movie. This movie was dubbed into Malayalam in 1984 under name of 'KALAN' at a time I was 11th or 12th years old. Like any kid of that age in 80s, I too wanted too much fights on movies! Well, there's KALAN. It was the first movie I've seen with extreme stunts and Chiranjeevi becomes my hero (I didn't know his name was Chiranjeevi that time). Lately I understand that this movie was a huge hit in Andra and made Chiru the superstar. Thinking of this movie, I always gets very nostalgic and deeply misses those golden days……. This is a must watch for all Chiranjeevi fans. I am giving 10 out of 10. You guys please excuse me.

malayalam movie download Suikoden TacticsIndian Wars movie hindi free downloadRadio Mouse download torrentRooting Around in People's Mouths Could Be Unpleasant full movie downloadEk Se Bure Do movie download hdMission: Imposter malayalam movie downloadMy Name Is Anthony Gonsalves full movie hd downloadThe Toxic Avenger downloadthe That's the Spirit The Curse of Candace downloadRayman Raving Rabbids TV Party in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Nesucarhoa
Please log in to post a reply.